About SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley / New Hope
William J. & Bonnie A. Kelly
Owners of SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley / New Hope
SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley is locally owned and operated. We specialize in cleanup and restoration services in your home or business caused by water, fire, or storm damage. We also provide remediation services for mold and mildew damage. Our highly trained and certified professionals are qualified to get your home or business back up and running “Like it never even happened.”
Here at SERVPRO, we understand how stressful water, fire, mold and storm damage can be, which is why we are available 24/7. No matter what day or time, our highly trained staff is here to answer the call in your time of need.
SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley is proud to service the local communities of Newtown, Morrisville, Solebury, Lumberville, Plumstead Township, Yardley, New Hope, Point Pleasant, PA. We are also a part of the Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce.
If you are in need of water, fire, mold, or storm restoration for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI Newtown
- BNI Yardley
- Bucks County Leads Group
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Newtown Business Association
- Double Volume Award
- Outstanding Sales Gold Performance
- Outstanding Sales Platinum Performance