About SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley / New Hope
William J. & Bonnie A. Kelly
Owners of SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley / New Hope
SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley/New Hope has proudly provided our community with high-quality restoration work for over 10 years. Here at SERVPRO, we understand how stressful water, fire, mold and storm damage in your home or business can be. This is why our team of highly trained professionals is available 24/7 to answer the call in your time of need. We specialize in cleanup and restoration services caused by water, fire or storm damage as well as mold and mildew remediation services.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley/New Hope. Locally owned and operated by Bill Kelly, SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley/New Hope is committed to minimizing the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Our team brings decades of property restoration and cleaning experience to the table. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
The SERVPRO Difference
SERVPRO of Newtown/Yardley/New Hope offers the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business. We have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation service in our surrounding PA and NJ communities: Newtown, Morrisville, Solebury, Lumberville, Plumstead Township, Yardley, New Hope and Point Pleasant.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BNI Newtown
- BNI Yardley
- Bucks County Leads Group
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Newtown Business Association
- Double Volume Award
- Outstanding Sales Gold Performance
- Outstanding Sales Platinum Performance